Sunday 10 February 2013

Touch Base

I have to be honest with you all. Lately I have been having a creative blank. Life is getting the better of me, caught up with social activities, a busy time and new promotion at work and the general feeling of not being able to type anything worth putting out there.

Fear not my friends, I promise I shall be back soon, I am just working on getting back that wordy gift I enjoy giving!

In the meantime how about this week you try the following:

  • Stop yourself from saying something negative about someone
  • Look for a positive in a moment of despair or frustration
  • Smile at a stranger
  • Sing like you're Beyonce at Superbowl in the shower or the car
  • Exercise three times
  • Give a compliment a day
  • Over eat at least once
  • Get a good nights sleep
  • Laugh as much as you can
  • Write down a dream you wish to achieve
  • Admire the Braxton brothers at least twice
Will be back in your inbox soon peeps ex oh

No comments:

Post a Comment